|1||Jeff Willms||1,096,200||0||Top 12|
|2||Ross Benziger||1,067,100||29,100||Top 12|
|3||Hank Chien||1,056,900||10,200||Top 12|
|4||Steve Wiltshire||1,053,200||3,700||Top 12|
|5||Steve Wiebe||1,048,800||4,400||Top 12|
|6||Dean Saglio||1,033,000||15,800||Top 12|
|7||David McCrary||1,032,000||1,000||Online WC (#1)|
|8||Mike Groesbeck||1,020,700||11,300||Top 12|
|9||Kyle Goewert||1,006,500||14,200||Live WC|
|10||Vincent Lemay||989,700||16,800||Top 12|
|11||Corey Chambers||893,300||96,400||Online WC (#3)|
|12||Jonathan McCourt||891,200||2,100||Online WC (#3)|
|13||Eric Tessler||883,300||7,900||Online WC (#2)|
|14||Robbie Lakeman||840,300||43,000||Top 12|
|15||Jeff Wolfe||809,200||31,100||Top 12|
|16||Ben Falls||736,800||72,400||Online WC (#2)|
|17||Ethan Daniels||711,400||25,400||Online WC (#2)|
|18||Aaron Rounsaville||703,600||7,800||Live WC|
|19||Daniel Desjardins||702,500||1,100||Online WC (#1)|
|20||Daniel Dock||680,000||22,500||Online WC (#2)|
|21||Shaun Boyd||639,300||40,700||Top 12|
|22||Billy Mitchell||598,800||40,500||Top 12|
Further explanation of the tournament structure will help better explain the final standings:
- A total of 32 players participated in the tournament.
- The "Top 12" players (rankings 1-12 in the Twin Galaxies Donkey Kong scoreboard—minus Mark Kiehl, who forfeited his position to #13, Mike Groesbeck—were guaranteed dedicated machines all weekend and played Saturday and Sunday.
- The Wildcard Division ("WC") was made up of two groups totaling 20 players: 10 who pre-qualified online through preliminary tournaments held this past summer, and 10 who qualified live on Friday at the 1up. Only 10 out of this group of 20 moved onto Sunday and played both days.
- Of the 10 wildcards who moved onto Sunday, 8 were online qualifiers, and 2 were live qualifiers.
- Since only 22 players played both days (the Top 12 plus the 10 wildcards who survived Saturday's action), the wildcards who were eliminated on Saturday are not included in the final tournament leaderboard (as these contestants had half the play time).
|2||Jeff Harrist||630,600||35,900||Online (WCQ #1)|
|4||Chris Psaros||563,600||6,300||Online (WCQ #2)|
Eliminated Friday (The Live Qualifier Round)
Scores set during Friday's Live Qualifier round had no bearing on the Kong Off 3 scoreboard, since it was a preliminary round and no more a part of the tournament proper than the online preliminaries.
The 10th place cutoff to qualify for Saturday was set by Don Rubin with 133,500. Players who could not beat that score included Kayla Rose and Katie Young, and several unknown walk-ins who did not submit their names or scores. Each, however, contributed a $20 entry fee to the prize pool, for which the three winners are thankful!
1st: $3,000 - Jeff Willms
2nd: $1,000 - Ross Benziger
3rd: $500 - Hank Chien
1st (7th overall): $250 - Dave McCrary
2nd (9th overall): $150 - Kyle Goewert
3rd (11th overall): $100 - Corey Chambers